In addition to their Smart Tech line of plastic bags for customers with low quantity requirements, Green Packaging now also offers Minigrip’s GreenLine Biodegradable Zipper Bags. They are ASTM D5511 tested to be biodegradable and offer the same great zip lock performance as traditional Minigrip Red Line Bags.
- ASTM D5511 tested to be biodegradable
- Every part of the bag is biodegradable – the film, zipper material – everything!
- Same great performance of Minigrip Red Line Bags
- Available in a range of sizes for use with everything from food and jewelry to industrial storage
for orders over 25,000 bags
Since 2007, Green Packaging Inc. has been committed to offering environmentally-friendly plastic bags and tubing. But because our bags are made-to-order, our minimum quantities have been too high for some of our customers.
We are pleased to announce a low minimum quantity option – Smart Tech plastic bags. They are more environmentally-friendly than traditional plastic bags for two reasons. First, their design results in source reduction; they are engineered such that less plastic is needed compared to a regular plastic bag without compromising performance. Second, Smart Tech plastic bags are made with 100% renewable energy from sources like wind and solar power.
- Source reduction
- Made with renewable power
- Recyclable – can be safely recycled with other polyethylene products
- Safe for packaging food